Abel Alarm is recognised for its industry standards, innovative solutions, cutting edge products and incomparable customer service and over 55 years of experience in this hugely competitive market.
We are currently looking for an experienced Fire Security Engineer with a proven technical knowledge of Fire and Security products and systems. This role is a mixture of service and installation requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of British Standards, NSI(NACOSS) and BAFE is essential
- Installation and service of our wide range of security products
- Advising customers on new products and services to improve efficiency
- Provide excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships
- Being involved in a 24 hour emergency cover rota
- Previous experience in the security industry including experience of working within commercial, residential and construction sites.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Clean criminal record as all our engineers must be DBS checked
Uniform & Power Tools
Competitive pay structure
Travel, Overtime, Call out and stand-by allowance
Commission scheme for up-sell and modifications
Employee Referral Scheme
At Abel you will not only become part of a growing team but also have the satisfaction that you are helping customers to protect what matters to them most with a reliable, consistent, and quality service.
So, if you are you ready to take the next step in your career and contribute towards making the world a safer, smarter place and want the opportunity to enhance and improve your skills; why not apply.
Abel Alarm is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Salary: £Competative and negotiable DOE